By registering for our retreat/ workshop with Schola Artis Ptro Vobis in Umbria-Italy you signify your acceptance of and obligation to these Terms, Conditions and Liability Disclaimer. If you have objections to any of the following you should not register.
DEPOSITS, PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
With the registration a deposit of € 600 is required, and balance payment within 120 days or less prior the start of the workshop.
You are required to notify us in writing to cancel your participation in a Schola Arti Pro Vobis workshop. Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason.
If you need to cancel your participation in the class for any reason at least 90 days from registration a 90% refund will be credited, 60% if we are notified from 89 to 60 days before the start of class, 40% if we are notified from 59 to 30 days before the start of the class, and no refund if notified less than 30 days before the class.
Trip balance may be paid by bank transfer. Payment by check can also be arranged upon request.
All bookings made within 120 days of the trip start date require full payment. If a trip balance is not paid upon the specified due date, we will consider your reservation cancelled and cancellation fees, as stated above, will apply.
Schola Artis Pro Vobis’s representatives reserve the right to cancel a Schola Artis Pro Vobis workshop or retreat in Umbria- Italy for any reason whatsoever. In the highly unlikely event that such a cancellation occurs, all payments received will be completely refunded.
We HIGHLY recommend that you obtain trip cancellation insurance. If you must cancel your participation in a Schola Artis Pro Vobis retreat or workshop for any reason whatsoever – including health conditions, death of a family member, travel difficulties, personal reasons, or any other reason whatsoever – cancellation fees as stated above will apply. Travel Insurance – specifically trip cancellation insurance – can cover some or all of these expenses. No exceptions whatsoever will be made to this policy.
In addition, if you miss a specified group pickup or transfer due to a delayed, cancelled or missed flight or for any reason whatsoever, you are responsible for arranging and paying for your own transportation to the tour venue. Travel insurance – specifically trip cancellation or trip interruption insurance – can cover some of all of these expenses.
Note: Terms and coverages vary depending on the specific insurance carrier. Carefully check the specified terms and coverages before purchasing your policy. Some insurance carries require that you purchase a policy with 7 days of placing a deposit on a tour, retreat or workshop.
While we take every possible measure to ensure each trip participant’s safety during a Schola Artis Pro Vobis workshop in Umbria- Italy, we cannot control everything and everybody. For this reason, the trip participant (you) is legally responsible for his/ her safety and behavior and agrees to, and is held legally liable to, the following statements:
- I am 18 years or over.
- I am responsible for choosing a Schola Artis Pro Vobis workshop or retreat in Umbria Italy based on my health, fitness and abilities.
- I understand that Schola Artis Pro Vobis representatives are not responsible for participants’ baggage or personal effects and that I am responsible for purchasing a travel insurance policy to cover any baggage damage or theft.
- In the event of delayed, canceled or missed flights, or other travel delays, I understand that I am responsible for making alternate arrangements and that I am also responsible for paying for my own transportation to the workshop location.
- I understand that all services and accommodations are subject to the laws and regulations of Italy. Schola Artis Pro Vobis acts only as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, activities, or any other services connected with this tour. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. Schola Artis Pro Vobis respective agents, representatives, and assigns accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other incident which may be caused by the negligence, defect, default of any company or person in performing these services.
- I understand that Sschola Artis Pro Vobis representatives reserve the right to accept, remove, retain or decline any participant at any time for any reason. In such case, a refund equal to the actual cost of the unused services is the limit of Schola Artis Pro Vobis’s responsibility.
- I agree that Schola Artis Pro Vobis hereby gives notice that all services and arrangements related to a Schola Artis Pro Vobis workshop to Umbria- in Italy have been made upon the express condition that Schola Arti Pro Vovis’s representatives shall not be held liable and do not assume responsibility for any claims, damages, expenses or other financial loss whether to person or property arising out of any injury, accident, death, cancellation, delay, alteration, or inconvenience resulting from any acts of negligence, breach of contract, omission, or by weather, sickness, strike, quarantine, hostilities, local laws or the willful or negligent acts of any other trip participant, or any cause whatsoever.
- I consent and acknowledge that should I require emergency medical treatment as a result of accident or illness arising during my attendance and participation a Schola Artis Pro Vobis workshop or retreat in Umbria- Italy, I am financially responsible for any medical or legal bills that may be incurred as a result of that emergency medical treatment. II will notify Schola Artis Pro Vobis representatives verbally and in writing if I am at any time injured prior to, during, or after a Schola Artis Pro Vobis tour in Umbria- Italy, or if I have medical conditions about which emergency medical personnel should be informed; however, I understand that agents of Schola Artis Pro Vobis are not legally obligated to act on that information in any way or to providing any medical service whatsoever to me.
- I agree that if I have any medical or psychological conditions that may hamper me from fully and healthfully participating in a Schola Artis Pro Vobis tour in Umbria-Italy that I will notify Schola Artis Pro Vobis representatives and that they retain the right to request that I not participate in portions of or in the entirety of the trip.
- I understand that I am ultimately responsible for my own health and well being, including carrying with me any necessary medications, such as those for chronic conditions and/or allergies to foods, insects, etc. I also understand that I should report to Schola Artis Pro Vobis representatives any health-related issues that might affect myself or other trip participants.
- I agree that Schola Artis Pro Vobis’s agents or representatives reserve the right to take photographic or video records throughout a Schola Artis Pro Vobis workshop or retreat in Umbria- Italy, and may use such records for promotional and/or commercial purposes.
COVID 19 LIABILITY WAIVER
Schola Artis Pro Vobis is committed to following all Covid 19 safety protocols, as outlined by the Italian government, to ensure to the best of our ability each trip participant’s safety during a Schola Artis Pro Vobis workshop in Italy. However, we cannot control everything and everybody. For this reason the trip participant (you) is legally responsible for his/her own safe behavior and agrees to, and is held legally liable to, the following statements:
- I understand and agree that Schola Artis Pro Vobia has recommended that I am fully vaccinated for Covid 19 before traveling to Italy.
- I understand and agree that I am responsible for abiding by any and all Covid 19 safety protocols and rules at least 2 weeks before my trip, as well as throughout my trip with Schola Artis Pro Vobis – as outlined by the Italian government and as practiced by Schola Artis Pro Vobis. This includes mask-wearing (as required). will provide access to a Covid 19 Antigen Rapid Test before the completion of the trip so that I am able to present negative test results to my airline before flying, and that I am responsible for paying 22 euros for the test, directly at the test facility.
- In the highly unlikely event that I should test positive for Covid 19, I understand and agree that I must self-isolate up until which time I test negative for Covid 19. Schola Artis Pro Vobis will, to the best of their ability, assist me in obtaining private accommodations, however, I am ultimately financially responsible for my extended stay in Italy, until which time I test negative and am allowed to return home.
If a tutor has to withdraw at the last minute due to illness, incapacity, or circumstances beyond our control – we will aim to replace them with a tutor of equal standing and qualifications.
The school reserves the right to change accommodation offering facilities of same level or superior in case of workshop organizational need.
This contract shall be governed by Italian law in every particular including information and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in Italy. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in Perugia court as competent jurisdiction in Italy. This contract and all Terms and Conditions apply to Schola Artis Pro Vobis, Assisi – Italy.