Inhouse course on lifestyle, wellbeing and whole vegan cuisine, 5 days of peace, cooking and rest at Pro Vobis Country House in Assisi, next group will run from August 27 through 31.
This is a theoretical and practical course to master the art and flavor of wellbeing with the tasty and revitalizingWhole–Vegan cuisine
JENNY SUGAR (www.jennysugar.com) Health and Food Coach, offers several services to bring wellbeing and quality of life with healing foods: plant based, always whole, non refined and minimally processed.
In her classes Jenny aims to share what she has learned and internalized not only related to which foods to eat, but also how to prepare them: cooked or simply raw, always with taste and joy. Already teaching in Milan, privately and at JOIA Academy and Arte del Convivio, also in Biella at Alchechengi, and now…. at VEG PRO VOBIS in Assisi, assisted by Pro Vobis Country House chef Raffaele Bagnato.
Calendar of courses lasting 5 days leaving free time in the afternoons to discover Assisi and surroundings or just enjoy the beautiful location and the pool: August 27-31, September 21-25, October 5-9, October 26-30.
The courses consist of minimum 5 , maximum 10 participants. In house half board stay in this beautiful location. For the detailed program information (see below ) and conditions please contact: RINO , firstname.lastname@example.org , tel. 075 813738, mob. 3355855894
The Art and Flavor of Wellness with the revitalizing and tasty Whole-Vegan Cuisine
Module 1 – Introduction and ingredients
- Most commonly used techniques (with and without cooking)
- Healthy ingredients and substitutes for those previously used
- Learning the basic techniques to build these ingredients.
Module 2 – Raw food, apply it as much as possible … the right fit for each person
- Salads, principles, basic concepts and recipes
- Smoothies, why and when. Basic recipe and variations
- Juice extracts, why and when. Some easy recipes.
Module 3 – Hors d’oeuvres and first courses
- Cauliflower couscous
- Dolmas with brown rice, pine nuts and cinnamon
- Crudités rolls
- Zucchini spaghetti and variations
- Non-pasta vegetable lasagna in two versions: raw and cooked
- Soups, general indications.
Module 4 – Main courses
- VegBurger with red beans (cooked or sprouted)
- Baked Falafel (with sprouted chickpeas)
- Spring rolls wrapped in cabbage leaves with Satay Sauce
- Navratam Korma and brown rice
- Oats and almond crackers, oats crumble
- Leek/potato pie with oats crumble
- Eggplant little towers with spinach, tomatoes and cashew cream
- Vegetable dishes, general indications.
Module 5 – Desserts
- Baked cakes: banana and oatmeal muffins … even with chocolate chips!
- Raw cake: cashew, coconut and lime cheesecake
- Chocolate truffles
- Quick cookies (3 in 1): raw truffles, dehydrated cookies (raw), baked cookies.
- Raw chocolate cake: cocoa and avocado ganache on a bed of dried fruit and nuts
- Instant whole ice creams: vanilla and ginger, strawberry, cocoa. A chocolate sauce to serve with the ice cream: too simple but true …
- Raw raspberry compote, to serve with ice creams, pancakes, spread on bread or eat with a spoon. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________